Our service for you

Relocation → Authorities

  • All visits to public authorities:
    • registration and tax-ID number
    • work permit
    • residence permit Non-EU
    • visa
    • application for child allowance and child-raising allowance
    • change tax bracket
  • Registration with the public utility companies
  • Banking transactions (opening an account and a deposit savings book for the security for rent)
  • Support in the equipping of your personal communications infrastructure
  • Vehicle registration / in the case of foreign nationals: exchanging driving licences from other countries, import procedures
Gabriele Fleck Relocation: München Relocation