Our service for you

Relocation → Departure

  • Giving notice to the landlord
  • Handing-over of apartment or house to the landlord
  • Notice of departure to registration office
  • Cancellation of electricity, gas, water, radio, TV, cable, phone
  • Help with selling your property
  • Cancellation of children’s allowance
  • Cancellation of insurances
  • Cancellation of internet
Gabriele Fleck Relocation: München Relocation